WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE (9 CREDITS)
- US-259622: CONDUCT A CONTINUOUS RISK ASSESSMENT IN A WORKPLACE
- * Describe the framework of workplace health and safety legislation pretaining to health and safety representatives.
- * Explain the specified requirements to conduct safety, health and environmental representation activities at a working place.
- * Address safety, health and environmental related issues within the scope of authority.
- * Comply with the activities within safety, health and environmental structures.
- US-259639: EXPLAIN BASIC HEALTH AND SAFETY PRINCIPLES IN AND AROUND THE WORKPLACE
- * The duties of both the employees and employers with regard to Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace. <dd* General safety rules in a workplace.
- * The use and application of Protective Equipment (PPE) in a workplace.
- * The need for good housekeeping in the workplace.
- Applying emergency procedures in the workplace.
- US-244383: CONDUCT CONTINUOUS HAZARD IDENTIFICATION AND RISK ASSESSMENT WITHIN A WORKPLACE
- * Explain the specified requirements pertaining to continuous hazard identification and risk assessment. <dd* Prepare for hazard identification.
- * Identify hazards and assess risks.
- * Initiate remedial and follow-up action.
Available Course Types
Cost of Course
- Contact the client services department for more information regarding the course.
- Tel: +27 (0) 18 786 4300 / +27 (0) 18 786 2812